1. Don’t be afraid to “take a moment.” Magical things will happen if you wait to make a decision.
2. Don’t be afraid to dream. Dreams take you on incessant adventures that reality can only barely provide.
3. Mad people are often the most successful. Creativity sprouts from madness, and let’s admit, we’re all a little mad. So embrace your madness and shine like a diamond!
4. Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Stand out, it’s always going to work in your favor.
5. Flaunt your inner warrior. The battles you win are never insignificant. Every obstacle that you overcome is an evidence of how brave and strong you are.
6. Embrace your capabilities, or as The Mad Hatter would say, your “muchness.” We’re all unique and we’re all capable of making this world much more beautiful in our own special ways.
7. Make your own path. Be ferocious. Lead your dream, lead your world. Alice had been constantly told what to do; or as she said it, “From the minute I’ve jumped into the rabbit hole I had been told what to do, where to go, who to be. I have been accused of being Alice and of not being Alice.”
So she finally decided to take things in her own hands and ended up saving Wonderland.
8. “You cannot live your life to please others,” as told by the White Queen. You have to realize that you will never be enough for everyone, but you have to be enough for yourself.
9. It’s impossible only if you believe it. Everything you think is impossible, is only impossible because you think that it is. If you believe in yourself and if you believe that everything is possible, you reach the greatest of heights.
10. You can slay anything! As cheesy as it sounds, if you believe in yourself, you can do anything.